Throughout the cosmetic industry, scientists have praised the benefits of retinol as the most powerful anti-aging ingredient since the 1970s. Unfortunately, this active ingredient is a wild stallion with a host of negative side effects. Many skincare lines have tried to introduce a mass retinol product, but no one has successfully launched one with high enough concentrations to work without intense irritation. Until now.
The centre piece of the Beauty Bioscience collection is the breakthrough concept of Titration Therapy® showcased in RetinoSyn-45, a three phase treatment that titrates concentrations of a patent-pending Retinol Complex and Growth Factor Stimulant from low to high over a 45-day period. By starting at a lower concentration of retinol and carefully increasing concentration, the skin is able to adjust to each level and the traditional side effects associated with highly active retinol products are mitigated and maximum results are achieved. As a result, RetinoSyn-45 has finally safely harnessed the power of medical-grade retinol for mass use while achieving clinical data the skincare industry has never before seen.
In a clinical trial of 30 women, the following results were achieved with RetinoSyn-45 as analyzed by VISIA:
- An average 49% reduction in wrinkles
- An average 21% improvement in overall skintone
- An average 20% decrease in the appearance of pores
- An average 18% decrease in age spots
- 100% of participants would recommend this product to a friend
- 100% of participants felt their skin looked better after 45 days
- 95% of participants noted a visible change in their skin